College Prep Program
Welcome to the elite program at the Eric Meeks
School of Golf. The goal is for your junior to achieve a Division 1 golf scholarship. This will be accomplished by creating an advantage in every aspect of the game over their competitors.
Eric Meeks- Former United States Amateur Champion and Golf Digest world #1 ranked amateur.
Experience and Accolades
Eric was awarded a full golf scholarship to the University of Arizona where he was an All-Pac 10 selection and Collegiate All-American. In 1993, Eric was inducted into the University of Arizona Hall of Fame. He has played in the Masters, U.S. Open (2) and the Open
Championship. He also represented the
United States in both the Walker Cup and World Amateur. He played professionally for 20 years worldwide.
Why The College Prep Program?
On average, only 6.5% of junior golfers will accomplish
their goal of playing at the collegiate level.
According to the NCAA “the
estimated probability of high school golfers to compete at the collegiate level
is 5.8% for men and 7.2% for women” (Division 1, 2, and 3 combined). If your son or daughter is seeking a D1 scholarship, the likelihood is just 2%. Since college golf scholarships are so sought
after and difficult to obtain, proper guidance is crucial to accomplishing their
1) Golf swing mechanics to create ball flight
2) Ball flight to execute game plan
3) World-class short game
4) Proper mental focus
5) Tournament scheduling/ranking guidance
- 4 hours of private instruction per month* with Eric Meeks
- Ranking guidance and personalized tournament schedule
- Help with creating your golf resume and letter of introduction to college coaches. Serve as a liaison between coaches and student.
- Unlimited practice balls**
To purchase “click here”
$450 monthly (recurring) or
Multiple child discount available
*Unused lessons do not rollover from month to month
**Practice balls are for program participants only